Located in the heart of Southampton Village, this updated, immaculate cottage is your home-away-from-home. Nestled in an easy-to-get-to, safe, well-lit neighborhood, you are steps away from premiere shopping, eateries, wineries, and pristine beaches.
This simple, quiet, centrally-located cottage is the ideal getaway! Perfect for those with or without a vehicle, it is only a 5 min. walk from the train station and a 5 min. walk to town. It also boasts a full kitchen, W/D, and private patio. Be close to everything Southampton has to offer while enjoying absolute peace and quiet!
1 queen-sized bed, 1 full bathroom with stand up shower, Full sleeper sofa, Full kitchen includes refrigerator [no freezer], dishwasher, Insinkerator food disposer, Keurig coffeemaker, toaster oven, and blender (no microwave), Cable TV/DVD & WiFi, A/C, Nest Learning Thermostat (installed Fall 2015), Two blocks to town (safe sidewalks), 1 mile to beach, bicycles available for use. 1-2 parking spaces (no street parking allowed). Walk to train and bus service to NYC. Cottage is located behind main house on Elm Street, with its own parking spot and entrance on John Street. No pets allowed.
Updates to Pictures: The Living Room has been updated with new couch pillows, area rug, and coffee table. The outdoor lounge chairs have cushions.
Disponible para huéspedes
Private entrance to property
1-2 off-street parking spaces
Atención a los huéspedes
I live in the main house on the property. Either myself or my husband Bill will try greet you if we are available. Either way we will make sure you can get settled in easily and let you be. Glad to help with requests.
Otros aspectos destacables
Beach chairs, beach towels, cooler, beach bag, and beach umbrella available for use (seasonally appropriate)
Full kitchen (including toaster oven) with kitchenware
(NOTE: no microwave)
Keurig with coffee supplies
First Aid Kit
2 Rain Umbrellas
Outdoor Gas Grill
2 cats - Lily and Rocket - live in my house (the main house) on the property. They are young and tend to be skittish, so they will not bother you. They really help keep the mice population at bay!
2 Skylights w/no shade
1. Only guests indicated at booking are allowed on the premises. Booking must be for exact number of guests, and guests names must be provided. If booking is inaccurate, must be willing to accept altered reservation.
2. No smoking.
3. No pets.
4. No parties.
5. Check in is after 3pm & Checkout is by 11am. This includes parking, too. You may not park on the premises prior to check in or past check out.
6. If you plan on cooking, please be considerate and clean up afterwards.
7. There is only room enough for one vehicle for off-street parking. If you plan on having a guest for the day, please let me know and I will tell you where to park. YOU MAY NOT PARK A VEHICLE ON THE STREET AT ANY TIME.
8. Please treat this location like a home, not a hotel.
9. If unsure about anything, please ask!