With a literal castle visible in the distance, we're proud to live in and host this space. Exposed brick and hardwood, modern appliances and nearby convenience stores, restaurants, bus stops and a park, there is plenty to love.
We host an open and friendly home that is regularly clean and quiet, with plenty of room to relax.
My girlfriend Marysia and I are full time freelance artists that love to meet and learn about new people from other places. We both have a keen eye for great sights, amazing food and fun things to do around the city and beyond! We have a nearby live/work studio and travel often, so there is a chance we may not be present during your stay, but we are almost always available to respond to any questions or emergencies.
When we are away, our house cleaner comes around 6pm to change over the room from the previous guest. If you are checking in any time before then you are welcome to grab your key, put your things your room and use the kitchen/bathroom until the cleaner is finished.
If you have any issues regarding cleanliness in private or shared spaces, noise/mess or odd behavior from fellow guests, please contact us and if possible, document with a picture/video if possible and send through this app for Airbnb's records. We try very hard to book only quality guests and we would rather resolve the issue for you as soon as we can than have you feel uncomfortable and receive a bad review!
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Disponible para huéspedes
Front door key access. Your bedroom, a shared bathroom, a shared living room space and a shared kitchen.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are usually home and occupying the 3rd floor, but in the busy spring and summer season we are often on the road for business. In any case, we are just a text or a call away and will always do our best to assure your complete happiness with your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please let us know if you would like a towel, as we have them available only upon prior request. In case you forget to bring any essentials, or haven't asked us to provide a towel prior to your arrival, there is a Family Dollar Store less than 1000ft from the house that stays open until 10pm M-Sat.
• Check-in time is 2 pm or any time after. We can accommodate late check-ins. Please provide at least one or two hours of notice prior to checking in so we can make sure the room is prepared for you.
• Please let us know if you would like a towel, as we have them available upon request.
• Parking is located in a nearby fenced lot. Please let us know if you have a vehicle and we will provide you with instructions on where to park. If you have heavy luggage, you may unload it before parking.
• The kitchen and bathrooms should be left as you found them. Please wash all dishes including pots and pans immediately after using them, and please don't eat any food that is not yours.
• We charge a $20 fee for lost keys.
• Absolutely no smoking inside, breaking this rule comes with a $100 penalty.
• Not child-friendly (0-12 years)
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
Este anfitrión tiene 92 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones