This little cabin is your perfect home away from home. The privacy afforded by the 2 acres it sits on makes your vacation truly your own. Relax on the deck and bask in the beauty that is Montana. The year round splendor of this cabin is apparent!
Otros aspectos destacables
The wifi speed can be slow. We are unable to get high speed internet in this area. It is available for all to use, just be aware that there may be delays. It is not ideal for streaming video, or high mbps needs.
1. Check in time is 5:OO pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
2. Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed inside or outside on the deck. Be careful with cigarette butts and make sure they are properly disposed of.
3. Fires are not allowed at any time.
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy agreed to upon booking.
5. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
6. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
9. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be acknowledged.
10. Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. If towels or linens are found to have been used outdoors you will be charged for replacement.
12. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the driveway. Be sure to secure the latches to avoid the possibility of bear encounters!
13. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Testing the chemicals is your responsibility as well. Chemical concentrations can wax and wane over time. There are testing supplies and chemicals available on top of the refrigerator. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
14. Fireplace: The main heater is a thermostat controlled propane gas log fireplace. Please do not throw paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Exercise caution when near the fireplace as the fixture and venting may be hot. Please turn down the heat to 65 upon departure. Make sure all of the windows are closed tightly.
15. Water and Septic: The cabin is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
16. Weather: No refunds will be given for weather. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions or weather.
It is hereby agreed by and between Whispering Pines Guest Cabin (Homeowner) and (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to one pet
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. All pets must comply with the following specifications:
a. May not exceed 50 lbs.
b. Must be at least 1 year of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
2. All pets must be leashed always when outdoors.
3. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
4. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture will incur extra cleaning fees.
5. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be billed to the credit card on file.
6. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
7. Pet will not be left unattended for any length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
8. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may occur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Este anfitrión tiene 43 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones